
That foot is pretty much the only thing we got to see, well besides it's spine, brain, heart, kidneys and such. Maybe it's the mama in me but I do think it's the cutest little foot I've ever seen. Luckily (in a way) I get another ultrasound in a month to check up on a little problem they noticed with itty bitty's kidney. Hopefully the wee one will be a bit more cooperative then.
Other pregnancy news? I haven't barfed in almost a week. Which, I'm telling you, is HUGE!!! Oh, how I detest barfing. I kept thinking I would start to get used to it, but nope, never did. Here's hoping this barf-free streak holds out a bit longer.
I have an obvious little baby bump now. In fact I took the girls to Old Navy today so I could buy some new prego-wear. I couldn't bear to wear the old, ratty ones that I have the last two pregnancies. Well that and we are heading out mtn. biking tomorrow (wish me luck) and I needed bike-wear that I don't look ridiculous in.
I've started exercising again! For some reason with this pregnancy I am so flippin' exhausted...all. the. time. It's like the first trimester exhaustion never left. Exercise, I have found, helps a bit. Luckily I have an awesome gym buddy.
Last but not least, I'm getting crazy excited about this baby. Especially now that I'm starting to feel better and can comprehend maybe being able to take care of 3 little ones.
6 comments:
That is a really cute foot :)
Congrats on the barf free week! I can't imagine being sick so long. You are such a trooper! I'd be whining non-stop...
I hope the next ultrasound goes well! Let's hope itty bitty is not being such a stinker-belle. ;)
Oh how I Love it!!! As a ma ma now I know how that little picture of that little foot can bring tears to eyes and a full heart!!!
Oh I am hoping you are lucky enough to be done with the marathon of sickness! Give the girls my loves and poke the itty bitty bump for me! BTW Im having a faint BOY feeling with this pic!!!
I bet it's a boy! I bet on it! I can tell by the foot and the kidney thing- totally common in boys. Bryan had a problem with his kidney too. It was enlarged and the sent me in for another ultrasound and it was fine, he just needed to pee. Maegan Baxter, sister in law, is having a boy AND that little baby boy had the same thing with HIS ultrasound!!! So my bet- BOY. I am so happy that you are starting to feel better! I have a whole box of cute maternity clothes if you want to barrow them. I bought them off KSL my last pregnancy. Let me know- we would love to bring them by sometime and see you guys! Or if you are out for a drive like tomorrow come on by!!!! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
Glad you are feeling better! How exciting it is to look forward to a new little spirit to love and help grow! You are blessed!
Some people's feet are their best feature (take me for example). I'm glad you are not as sick.
Keep me updated beautiful.. whats the kidney issue? Love the foot!
Loves and hugs
Post a Comment