It makes for excellent baby food. And pizza. But that's another story.
Brother bear was having nothing to do with the little containers of store bought liquid baby food. Except squash. He loved squash.
But now? He eats everything...sweet potatoes, apples, carrots, squash, bananas, melon, green beans, mango, pears...everything.
Food and being able to feed himself, makes him a happy boy.
Especially now that he has...
get ready for it...
TWO itty-bitty, tiny-winy TEEEETH!!
Huh. It's almost as if he's saying, "Whoooa, Mama, get a grip. They're just teeth. Please! And I do mean please, stop jumping up and down and screaming, you are going to embarrass me in front of my friends."
Sigh. I love him. Who says you don't get as excited over baby #3?




2 comments:
It is even more excitment over baby three in a way--- that way you have 3 people (2 siblings and a mama) cheering and in shock over all the little (or big) accomplishments. Then you have big brother or sister bragging to all the friends about how great there baby brother is about getting two teeth or pooping in the potty or learning the letter "E." Come to think of it- I am sure oldest children are the coolest to be best friends with and hear all the juicy details of growing up :)
Ooooh yum! Love having good eaters--and so glad he's a happy good eater now! :)
He's just so darn ADORABLE! And I agree---1st baby, or 4th baby...still is exciting!
Post a Comment