My Emma girl, she's the best. She knows I'm a sucker for birthdays and set out to make mine extra special.
She decorated the house, all on her own the night before, using all of her miscellaneous treasures.
When she had finished she looked around in dismay because something was still missing.
She made me page her daddy at work and when he called back got on the phone and politely demanded he bring home balloons. Pink. And lots of them.
The day of my birthday she and her new bff, Boston, shared a pen and piece of paper on the bus and made me a card.
When she got home from school she pulled out some party hats/masks for our cake party that she had invited Boston and fam. to.
It was a splendid birthday. Lunch out at a cute little, local, diner. Chocolate chip cookie pie with new friends and a lot of down time. I was thoroughly pampered by not only Emma but Dave and the other two monkeys as well.
Hurray for birthdays.





4 comments:
That is sooo sweet!
I am living vicariously through your blog. I loving all the fun new adventures you are embarking on, and also pretty much jealous of them!! what a sweet, thoughtful little Emma to throw you a party I love it!
Glad it was splendid!
I know you say you are one year older.. but seriously you better be careful, That sweet Emma is growing so fast she may pass you any day now! Happy Birthday Sweet Brittany, so glad it was simply wonderful for you! XOXOX
Post a Comment