Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Book Review: The BFG

I love anything Roald Dahl.  Always have.  And turns out the monkeys are big fans too!  Every night they were begging for just one more chapter.  In fact, when we finished the book they wanted to start it all over again that same night.  I was able to convince them to move on to another book by telling them of all the other great books Roald Dahl has written. They are currently saving all of their chore money to buy another one of his books. Last I heard they were debating between, James and the Giant Peach and Witches.  It will be fun to see what they choose. Until then...The Wizard of Oz!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I LOVE reading novels with my boys! Flat Stanley, Treasure Island, Geronimo Stilton, Number The Stars and most recent The Chocolate Touch-- we loved them all! Ooooh and the first novel we ever read together was Freckle Juice- who doesn't love that?!?! Anyway, I think we will embark on Tom Swayer then Huckelberry Finn.