Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Day!

Guess who slept for 8 hours straight?!  That's right, this happy turkey.



And it only took him 7 months to do so.

Man, was that a good night. He hasn't done it since BUT he is now sleeping in 2-3 hr. increments vs 1-2 hr. increments.  I have hope.  Yes, I have hope.

4 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Holy Crumb is his hair really that red?!? Absolutely adorable!

Brittney said...

Haha, no. He has a little red in it but the lighting and his jammas make it look flaming in this pic ;).

Jess Young said...

Yes, don't you know I told him Saturday that he needed to sleep for you!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

That little Canyon man is soooooo cute!

I want to eat him up.

In a good way.

(he COULD come move in with me and become a triplet.... just a thought.)