Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Reassured

Yesterday I had a dr. apt and my dr was still really concerned because my belly is too small. Worried that the baby had stopped growing she scheduled an ultrasound for me this morning. Man I worried about it all night. Its scary when they tell you there could be something wrong with your baby. I really tried not to worry too much about it. I kept telling myself that she must be ok because she moves a ton and the same thing happened with Emma and Em was just fine. We met Dave after he got off of work and he came with me and Em. The baby is just fine. She is beautiful. Sorry no pics, when you are this far along everything is really really squished and its hard to get a good pic. Unless of course you want the back of a head or a leg bone or what not. Our little one is 4 lbs (great weight!) and has lots of hair. Cute huh. We are getting sooo excited for our little Ali to join us.

5 comments:

Dave said...

It was a fun morning. I'm glad little Ali is ok too.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is okay. I love the name Ali!

Tania Farr said...

I am glad everything is ok with your baby.By the way I like the name Ali and it easy for me to say.

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

You've really scared me on your blog a couple of times- this and Emma's cat scan or MRI a while ago... I am so glad things are ok! I get so worried! I am so glad we have this blog thing, otherwise I would never know anything about how you guys are doing!

Jess Young said...

You always sound more reassuring when I talk to you in person than when I read your blog.