Friday, October 19, 2007

Pack's Pumpkin Patch


Whats fall without visiting a pumpkin patch? Now, I know you can get pumpkins for a ton cheaper at say Smiths but where's the atmosphere I ask. Dave had the day off so we went to pick out our pumpkins. This is our third year going to Pack's. Every year Dave is one of the few if not only dad there. Mainly we see moms, kids and school groups. I love it that Dave wants to go and makes me wait for when he is free. It was such a beautiful fall day.
Emma loved running through the hay maze.
TIMBER....notice Ali's cheeks. I love them. She gets so mad when I squish and kiss them.

Pickin our Pumpkins


Jess and Josh came with us. Josh was so cute. I love that boy.

What fun hats

Our cute little pumpkins

What a good, protective sister

3 comments:

Tania Farr said...

Love the pictures.Emma is so cute with her sister.i can't believe how little you look already.You look really good Britney.we need to get together one of this days.we miss you guys:)

Dave said...

that was a fun day we need to do a corn maze some time!

Michele said...

adorable, love the hay maze, perfect for toddlers!