I am so thankful for my family. This past week I found out that a friend of mine's baby has been in the ICU at Primarys the last 3 weeks. The poor little girl isn't doing well. It just hurt my heart so much when I found out. I can't imagine facing losing a child. My family is my life. They are what I wake up for and devote my day towards. I love them so much and am just so very thankful they are all healthy and happy. It makes the everyday frustrations and trials seem significantly smaller when I concentrate on that. I really enjoyed conference this last weekend. So many of the talks referred to eternal families and it comforted my heart. I also really enjoyed the talk on motherhood (sorry I don't remember the name of the speaker its hard to get all the names when listening to conference on the radio). It reassured me that what I am doing is important and what I can do to be a better mom. I know I'm rambling, I need to get some sleep hehe. Anyways about the pictures....we went up to snowbasin ski resort on Sunday with B and Jess to get some family pictures done. It was beautiful. As you can see there was a mixture of snow and pretty fall leaves.
Look at that smile!
Can you believe me and Dave are going on 5 years!
Ali was so patient with us as we tried to get a pic of her. She is such a good baby.I have a quick little story I just have to tell! I was putting the girls in their carseats today so we could head up to my parents house. I told Emma she had to take care of Ali because I had to drive. During the drive Ali started to cry. Emma said, "don't cry baby Ali, sister take take care of you." Emma held Ali's hand until she fell asleep. Isn't that so sweet. I was so proud of Emma.
5 comments:
Beautiful Picture! Beautiful Family! Two thumbs up for conference! That motherhood talk was really good. It was so blunt. It helped me know what I was doing right and what I can do better. It definately gave us some reasurring worth as mothers, thank goodness! I think mothers need that, well, I know I need that ever once in a while! Cute story about Emma and Ali! Emma is such a great sis! Love it when you ramble!
The talk on motherhood was a tearful, heartstring pull, much needed & thankful for. Gorgeous family pictures, perfect for Christmas cards!
AW is Emma getting chunky that is so awesome!!! You have a beautiful family. I am very proud to be related to you :) I missed conference but I can tell you I have the best 3 sisters and they are all wonderful mothers :)
Love the pictures.
I think its been about five years since I last saw you....it was at your wedding reception with emily that I last saw you I think. Your family is beautiful. Congratulations old friend. I'm glad was reading emily's blog and found yours. I look forward to hearing more....
Jessica (Rice) Adamson
Post a Comment