Friday, October 19, 2007

Sporty Girl

Two years ago I was put into stake sports. Anyone who truly knows me will get a chuckle at this. Anyways Dave has always worked Thursday nights so Emma always came with me. She has been coming to all the many different games since she was a tiny baby. Dave now has Thursdays off but he brings Em. She looks forward to it every week. She is so funny. The young women games are first and emma warms up with them. When we say the theme and prayer Emma is on the floor with them chanting. When they head off to play she tries to also. I have to grab her and put her on the stage. She always cries and says, "I grow up mama I grow up" This is in response to me telling her she can play when she is bigger. One of the women I am in my calling with suggested that maybe I am not in my calling for me but for Emma. We all got a good laugh over that. I wish you could see her at the games. She is learning to catch and throw and kick and dribble. She amazes me every week with her progress. She loves every sport we play. Pssst mom if youre reading this notice the boots :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Love the outfit!!! A champion in the making!

Emily said...

That is so cute. I can't even handle it. Maybe it will be for her--maybe she is destine for the WNBA or something. That would be cool.