Saturday was our last home game!! We took B, Jess and Josh for B's birthday (happy birthday B!) It was an exciting game!! We played New Mexico. I have to confess I didn't have much hope in winning. Out of the last 5 games we have played against them we have only won once. We beat em though!! It got dark and a little chilly but that just added to the excitement. The last quarter everyone was on their feet. It was a ton of fun!
Our little Ali was pretty much awake the whole game. She was so good. She loved just gazing around and being held. I adore her.
Look closely Emma and Ali have the same sticker on their face this time.
I know this picture didn't turn out great but you have to hear the story behind it. So every home game between the 3 and 4th quarter this lady gets up and does the absolute funniest dance I have ever seen. Truly an old grandma shaking it. The marching band plays a special tune just for her. The fans all know and love her. Whenever she appears the fans start chanting "crazy lady, crazy lady" So funny.Now what you have all been waiting for. Emma's own little half time show. This is little Emma shaking it! Hope it brings a smile to your day.
Other news from our week....Emma is doing great. Only one accident this week! Yeah!! Speaking of potty training I forgot to mention last week the funniest part of training Emma. So every time Em would sit on the pot and try to go, she made me bring Ali in and raise Ali's little arms and chant, "wahoo big sister" Ali was Emma's personal potty training cheerleader. Now if that's not sisterly love hehe.
I tried out a kickboxing class this week! I am so addicted. I left Dave and the girls sleeping and hit a 5:30 class. It made my whole day. I'm still a little sore. I also met with a personal trainer this week and set up an exercise program. Did I mention that what we are now saving on diapers more than pays for my gym membership. Isn't that awesome!!
We bought a washer and dryer! Our old set was like 30 years old. We got it from Dave's grandma. The dryer went out at the worst possible time. Poor little Em got some sort of stomach bug and was puking everywhere. She covered poor Mimi but we had no dryer. Well to be exact we had a dryer but it was beyond dangerous to use. I got desperate and decided to try drying Mimi but I had to sit right next to the dryer with a fire extinguisher. Scary. Instead of trying to fix it we decided it had a good life and searched KSL for a new set. We found a set that's a year old and was only 200 bucks. The people we bought it from paid 900. Sweet deal! Don't worry Mimi survived.
5 comments:
now that football is over what are we going to do?
Ooh those girls are undoubtably the cutest ute fans to ever hit the stands
Love the cheering video, how cute. Talked with your parents yesterday. We will be there in March for Easter, new baby, & to be sealed!!!! Sounds like I should send all the x-mas gifts there?? XOXOX, Auntie
Oh my heck! you know I just crumbled at the sight of my girl dancing! Cant wait to get together again soon! Sorry we missed Bs b-day night but my new couch gets delivered on fri.! Yea!
Fun update! Ali has beautiful eyes man! Cute Utes!
Post a Comment