



We won!!!! The U beat Wyoming 50-0 a complete shutout! What a fun game! Adam and Mindy came with us. They are so much fun, we always have such a great time hanging out with them! So we decided Ali is good luck. On the night she was born the U won their game, I can't remember exact numbers much but it was by a ton. This was Ali's first football game and again the U slaughters the other team. Emma and Ali were so good. Emma got a little bored at times but her Adam and Mindy were there so that defiantly helped. There was also about 20 minutes that she used Dave as a jungle gym. Dave was so patient. He was trying so hard to watch the game but he obliged little Em. After the game we headed up to spend the night at the condos at wolf creek with Dennis and Paula. It was fun. Paula fixed a yummy dinner and afterwards we put the girls to bed and played games until late. I kept wanting to go to bed (I'm an early to bed type) but they kept talking me into just one more game. Other news......Emma is potty trained!!!! If you see her give her a big high five! We were grocery shopping Thursday afternoon and Emma started pointing at a display and yelling, "big girl panties, big girl panties!!!" I figured what the heck and let her pick some out, she picked out my little pony of course. We went home and put her in them. That afternoon she did really good. She had a couple of small accidents where she would start to go, realize it was uncomfortable and ask to sit on the potty where she would go the rest. Friday was potty training you know what, not a good word. That afternoon after she had had 5 accidents in 1 hour I threw my hands up in the air and said forget it, we'll try again in a few months, she must not be ready yet. I put her back in the diaper. Amazingly she started asking to go potty and hasn't had an accident since. I was really impressed with her because yesterday we were out and about all day. She even went all last night without an accident. She loves her new undies. I must admit I did resort to bribery. I told her on Friday if she could go a whole day without an accident I would take her to the store and buy her a neigh. She is holding me to it. So first thing tomorrow that's where we will be.
Other Random news....I joined a gym!! I am absolutely loving it. Its so nice to be able to go and burn off stress. Dave has been sweet and encouraging about it. He keeps offering to watch the girls so I can go. I think he is all for a happier and skinnier wife.
Eric (my brother) and Brittney found out they are having a boy!!! Brittney is due March 24. Congrats guys. On baby news Matt and Emmy just found out they are pregnant, due a week after Jess. Yeah!!!
We got the final bill for having Ali. Out of pocket we payed a whopping.....250!!! Sure beats the 3000 in bills we paid when we had Emma. I'm so thankful for our better insurance! That about sums up our week. Probably more than ya all wanted to know anyways :)
7 comments:
I love how decked out the girls are in their U stuff.
We had so much fun! I am slowly getting the hang of this thing but I want to put cute pictures down the sides like you have and add a list of friends pages, even though you are my only friend!
quick clarification Dave is supportive cuze honey is happier and she enjoys working out. I don't think she needs to loose any weight! Fun game though can't wait till next Sat.
Love the pictures.Ali has the cutest cheeks ever.She is adorable.Good for Emma and You that she is potty trained.Your girls are so beautiful.
Hip Hip Horray that Em is potty trained! Gotta luv that milestone in a toddlers life. The girls are as adorable as ever! Congrats to Eric & Brit, I'm glad I at least get my news from you.
Way to go Emma! Good luck Brit! May she become independently potty trained quickly!!! We are still working on that with Hyrum... Loved the update of all the pregnancys! Good news about the 250 too!
I love the family picture! Oh my goodness you are the cutest Ute fans ever!
Also, Yeah for Emma being potty-trained. Happy day. I will be sure to tell her good job when I see her.
Love ya!
Post a Comment