Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful




This year was our year to spend thanksgiving with the Miller side. Jess and B hosted at their house. It was fun! While you take a look at some thanksgiving pictures I am going to bore you with some things I am thankful for

* Dave-ah need I say more. He is such a wonderful husband and father. I just love him!

*Emma and Ali-I love my little girls so much. They are just so much fun. I often wonder how me and dave found amusement before having our two little monkeys.

*Friends, old and new-Friday I got to take my little ones and have lunch with a dear old friend. Me and Emily grew up together. We have known each other since we were 4 yrs. old. Emily has the gift of making you feel so good about yourself. I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed seeing her.

*extended family (stop laughing dave!) This week we were able to spend time with Dave's fam at thanksgiving and then mine at my Dad's birthday party. Sure we may not always get along, and life turns into one big gossip war of who said what and offended who. I still love family. They always come through when you need them.

*Utah, seriously I love Utah. I love the weather. I love the mountains. I love the people. I love Utah.

*A clean, quiet house. Hehe how often does that happen.

*Day after thanksgiving sales!!! Dave worked Thanksgiving night so I was on my own for Black Friday shopping. I dragged the girls out of bed just before 5, dragged them to target where I had to park 2 blocks away and carry them both on the long cold walk where we ended up waiting in a line that wound all the way around the outside of the store. It was insane!!! Still so much fun. I ran into some neighbors, I won't go into it, its a long and rather embarrassing story but lets just say the dear people saved me! I got some awesome deals!! It was fun. My mom always took me and my sister when we were growing up so it was fun to take my girls.

4 comments:

Michele said...

You do , have much to be Thankful for! hugs & kisses

Tania Farr said...

Cute pictures.You are so brave to take 2 kids early in the morning to go shopping.you are GREAT.

Dave said...

Here is my comment honey! sorry i've been working so much this week, we'll have fun this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually go out on the Friday after Thanksgiving! And so early! Matt and I went one year to get a Palm Pilot for him and his brother. We waited in line for at least an hour (I'm not a patient person) and then the store wouldn't even honor the deal and I had to argue with them until they did. I've never ventured out again.

It would be a miracle to get me out of bed at 5 and I probably couldn't be convinced to do it knowing I would be in crowds! I'm impressed by your stamina.

I like Emma's shirt!