2. I am going stir crazy!!!! Poor little Emma has been sick the last 4 days. I'll avoid the nasty details but its been a lot of barf and diarrhea. I feel so bad for the poor girl. Its so hard when your kids are sick and you can't do anything to fix it. Every once in awhile she will seem to recover. She begged me to take her to the tunnel park today...but then got sick again. Dave has been so sweet. He had just got home from work this morning and was snuggling Emma when she barfed all over him. He helped me clean her up and then snuggled with her on the couch while he slept.
3. I made a plate of brownies yesterday for my neighbors (the ones who saved me while I was shopping). Tonight after Dave left for work and my girls were down and I was alone in the kitchen they started calling to me. I couldn't resist. Mmmmm brownies with cream cheese frosting, all from scratch. Needless to say I will be making more thank you goodies tomorrow.
4. Obviously these last 4 days have killed my lose the baby weight by Jan. 1st resolve. I mean did you read confession # 3. I haven't worked out since wed. I don't want to leave Em while she is sick. Please someone pass me along a motivating quote or a picture of a skinny girl to get me going again.
5. Ali is such a good baby that I am always leaving her places (safe places, in my house). This pic is of her fast asleep on the bathroom counter. She was keeping me company while I was getting ready. I can't remember what but I ran off to do something (help emma, answer a phone, something) When I came back, she was fast asleep. She is such a sweet baby. I love to snuggle her during nap time (another confession). Quick note, a bathroom counter may not seem safe, but she can't roll yet and there were no sharp of hot things close by.6. I am so flippin excited for Christmas I can hardly stand it. I should clarify, so excited for the whole month of December!!!
7. It makes me so sad when people don't leave comments (hint, hint)
I have to add in this sweet story real quick. Em is still sick and after a very long night I went in this morning with a cup of 7 up (Dave wasn't back with the pedialight yet) and was telling her how it would help her tummy. My poor, pale little girl hugged it to her chest and said, "Thank you taking care of me momma" Ohhhhh.
7 comments:
Sorry about Emma being sick.
Ali is so cute sleeping....You have to post how do you do the frosting for the brownies with cream cheese.
Hi! I'll comment! Love the picture of Ali on the bathroom sink. They will sleep anywhere. And if you get any motivating pictures of skinny women, pass them on to me. Wait, I'm pregnant. I can't lose weight. But I can avoid blowing up, right?
Poor Emma, I hope she is feeling better. It seems like motherhood is just pee and puke sometimes. The picture of her and Dave is cute - she's awake and he's sacked out.
I too dislike it when people don't leave comments. How are you supposed to know who is looking at your blog if they don't leave a note? Well, it's certainly not hard to comment on your blog--always so much going on! I love little Ali's sweet disposition. Such a gentle baby. I hope to be as lucky. But, with two such gentle kind parents it is not surprising. It sure was wonderful spending time with you again!
I listened to your song, First Time, 3 times, with the speaker volume to the max, luv it, its a feel good sing & dance feeling. I love staying at home this time of year when its freezing cold but not with a sick little one, poor pumpkin. Ali is adorable all stretched out & cozy.
I don't know why, but the last story made me cry... So so sad that Emma is so sick, So So cute that she appreciates you and shows it... Here I go again... Not to be a de-motivator, but you look great Brit!!! But I do think that it will feel so good to get out and excercise! I hope Emma gets better soon! I want to plan a time to come see all you up north!
Oh I get sad when people don't leave comments too, Thanks to you I usually have one comment :)
I finally got fast internet and can leave comments and upload pictures faster! You changed yours, I love it! I am trying to put pictures down the side of mine but I cant seem to get the hang of it, I might need your expertise! Sorry we couldnt go tonight. I will talk to you soon, tell thegirls I love em!
Post a Comment