Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Something Kinda Fun

I found this questionnaire on another blog. It looked fun so here goes...maybe you will learn something new about us.

~How long have you been married? almost 5 years
~How long did you date for? 4 months to engagement, 2 more to marriage.
~How old are you? I'm 23 and Dave is 27
~Who eats more? well right now Dave, I'm on a lose the baby fat diet. When I was pregnant though holy cow I could double him. It was embarrassing
~Who said I love you first? Dave, hes the romantic.
~Who is taller? Dave, he has an inch on me
~Who sings better? defiantly Dave, singing is not my thing
~Who is Smarter? Well I would say I'm more book smart but Dave beats me in the common sense department.
~Who has a worse temper? Probably me. When Dave's temper flares he just goes deathly silent so that hardly counts.
~Who does the laundry and the dishes? Me.
~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Lets see....me it used to be the other way around until we had kids and I needed to be by the bassinet. Although when Dave works its all mine!
~Who pays the bills? Me
~Who mows the lawn? I mow the front and Dave mows the back
~Who cooks dinner? I do unless we are having breakfast foods or grilling, those are Dave's departments.
~Who drives when you are together? Dave. I will if Dave can't keep his eyes open
~Who is more stubborn? Tough one, we are actually both pretty easy going but if I had to choose....Dave.
~Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me
~Whose parents do you see more? Its probably about equal right now
~Who proposed? Dave, on top of a mountain at sunset hehe.
~Who is more sensitive? Oh my heck defiantly me, it sickens me how sensitive I am.
~Who has more friends? Probably me hmmmm I don't know Dave has a lot from work I guess
~Who has more siblings? Me I have 5 siblings and Dave only has 3
~Who wears the pants in the family? Dave

December 28th 2002

Anyways you should go ahead and try it, like I said, kinda fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never knew so much about y'all...

Emily said...

Do you know that I still haven't seen any of your wedding pictures? This is the first one! I would LOVE to see them sometime! Love the questionnaire. Did you get that off Erin's blog? It is exactly the same one. And I was confused for a second because her husbands name is Dave too. So...what are you doing next week? or over Christmas. I will be in Utah Nov. 17-25th and maybe December 18-26th. I MUST see you!