Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bedhead and Chocolate Oatmeal

This morning Ali woke up with a bad case of bedhead (which is really a daily occurrence I've been meaning to capture on camera before now) and a severe sweet tooth.


When I asked her what she wanted for breakfast she yelled, "TOOTIES!!"

"How about some yogurt?" I countered. She usually LOVES yogurt but nope she simply yelled, "BROWBIES!!!"

"No, no you need something healthy how about granola or oatmeal and some baby oranges?"

She thought on that offer for a minute and then yelled, "Yeah, CHOCO OATMEAL!!!" Chocolate oatmeal? Sick! Where does she come up with this stuff?!

We compromised, she got oatmeal but with a little brown sugar added.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before but...love that kid. Crazy hair and all.
Oh and TWO posts in TWO days?! That must be some kind of a record for me ;). Let's just say the monkeys are going on day 4 of some tummy issues that are keeping us home bound. To say I'm going stir crazy is an understatement. Luckily, Dave has some time off this afternoon and I'm planning on running off to a much needed spin class. Yay.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I love these photos! These are the ones you'll really treasure when she's all grown up and her hair is "perfect". :)

Heather Rose said...

oh i love her hair!! Lizzy wakes up every morning with hair just as crazy don't you love it! how are you kiddos doing and how is the prego mommy doing? I hope you guys are doing great!

Rachel Holloway said...

That is some CRAAAAZY hair! :)

Jen J. said...

Love the hair! What a cutie!

Kati said...

I Love that hair!!!! Chocolate oatmeal- sounds good to me! Well it would be best as chocolate chip oatmeal cookie dough... YUM

Tania Farr said...

Oh my her hair is crazy but she is so adorable.