Saturday, May 8, 2010

Celebrating Motherhood

Me and the monkeys on top of Angels landing. Look at how little they were!


"Beauty and motherhood are one, they are the same thing." Good old Nie, she nailed that one right on the head. Yes, even though I had to scoop Ali's poop off the front lawn twice this week (a story for another time) I agree with her whole-heartedly...beauty and motherhood are one. It's amazing what can happen when you open up and give your heart so completely to someone else. I'm so thankful to be a mother. I'm always amazed at how much motherhood has and continues to change me...for the better. I love my monkeys, oh so much, and I have to agree with Nie when she said that motherhood is a privilege. Somedays, I forget that.

If you haven't already seen it, check out this amazing video, it just happens to be where I got all my quotes from.



Oh and Happy Mother's day to all you mamas out there, especially to my own mom and grandma. Being a mother myself has made me see them and the many sacrifices they have and continue to make in a whole new light. Love you guys!

No comments: