Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Don't forget...

to thank a teacher this week! After all, it's national teachers appreciation week and every teacher deserves a little thank you. Alright...a HUGE thank you. Sad to say it but the only reason I know about national teachers appreciation week is because one of my genius neighbors (who is always on the ball) posted about it on facebook...good ol' facebook. She also provided a link where you can find dozens of cute gift ideas. Of course Em and I had to go with a bouquet of homemade mini cinnamon buns for her teachers. I mean...MINI CINNAMON BUNS, people! Doesn't get much cuter than that. I adore mini food. Next time I'll substitute white chocolate (that will firm up) for the cream cheese frosting though. The frosting got a bit messy.

And to all the teachers out there...you rock!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Awe! That is so cute!