Its that time again-fair season!!! I just adore fair season. Something about hot sticky weather and the smell of animals and churros....whats not to love. I entered my scrapbooks again this year and did pretty well. My family one got best of division and Emma's got a first place. We pretty much went everyday this week. Why not, I mean its free and there are soooo many things to entertain Emma. The first day we went with Jess and Josh and my friend Deana and her little boy Landon. Had so much fun! The next day my parents and matt came up. Emma loved having grandma and grandpa there. They spoiled her and let her go on the fun rides i'm too cheap to pay for. Grandparents are great! Friday Dave had the day off so we got to enjoy the day with him. Everyday we were there we absolutely had to hit the pony rides. Emma is obsessed with animals.....especially horses. Once again I have to say it, the fair...so much FUN! Emma and her grandpa patiently waiting for the pony rides Silly little Josh playing with the camera Emma and Landon waiting for the pony rides Emma had a blast "milking the cow" although afterwards she tried to drink it, ewww.
Fair food....Yum!
The petting zoo....Emma's second favorite thing.
Grandpa, Emma and Matt on a ride. FYI my dads stomach took hours to recover but the other two had an absolute blast.
of course....more pony rides
While my parents were here my dad was kind enough to watch Emma while my mom went with me to get a manicure and pedicure (my parents actually gave me the gift certificate for mothers day). I have to tell you I am hooked! Nothing beats sitting in a massage chair while having your hands and feet worked on. It was the ultimate pampering. Thanks mom and dad!!
2 comments:
Wish our fair was free, its $6 for adults & $3 for kids, so only 1 long day for us, oh well its worth it!
The fair was fun!
Post a Comment