Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Saturday Morning HIke


This morning we decided it would be fun to get out of the house and go for a hike. We headed up Adam's canyon. Its a favorite but its also close by our house. We didn't allow enough time to make it to the falls but we had a great time anyways. It was so nice to get out in nature and stretch our legs and lungs a bit. We hiked about 2 1/2 miles with an elevation gain/loss of 1000. Emma and Howie were such good little hikers.




Sweet little Emma found a "scout seat" to take a break in.

These last pics are from Thursday night when we went to the drive-in with my family. FYI weeknights are the way to go! There was only a handful of other little familys. Meaning not crowded and we weren't smoked out. We saw the new movie about the Rat who cooks. The name escapes me, but it was really cute. It was fun hanging out with my family.

Sweet little cousins :)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Michele said...

I wish we lived closer to spend some of these family times with you all. Miss & luv u all. So glad to here that Ali is fine I definately couldn't here any bad news. Luv Auntie M

Dave said...

That was a fun hike we will have to do somthing fun next week inbetween shifts.

Emily said...

I love seeing pictures of your family (ya know your mom, dad, brother). I haven't seen them for 4 years. Also, I am glad to hear the baby is fine--phew. You sure do look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You are so tiny! You look fantastic!

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

We had a ton of fun today! I love hanging out with you and Em and Jess and Joshy. It would be nice to see Dave someday, I really think I only see him a couple times a year... The drive in sounds like it was a blast! Hikes always feel so good physically and mentally huh!

Jess Young said...

I love your blog

Ann Michelle Miller said...

I get home from school around 3pm on thursdays so any thursday we can get together. All the other days are filled with work or school. Just let me know!