Saturday, August 18, 2007

Scriver Family Reunion

This weekend was the Scriver Family reunion at Bear Lake. My family, Grandparents, aunts/uncles and cousins were all there. My grandma was amazing. She supplied enough food, treats and toys for an army. It was fun seeing everyone. It rained off and on but we did get enough sun to play in the water. Dave wasn't able to make it, he was working a 24 for Southwest. I'm excited for him to finish his training. Its been crazy. I sure miss that boy!
Emma spent hours just playing in the sand.

Dear Tyler poising like a penguin. Ty sure was a trooper. Em really took to him but he didn't seem to mind. Even when she commanded him to sit in the sand by her chair and not move.


My mom, Crystal and Emma building a sandcastle

Me and Crys...isn't she tall and beautiful


My dad rigged a kite to his fishing pole. My dad is great at rigging things up. Emma loved it. Whenever she held it herself though the kite pulled her along. It was so funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very smart of you to leave out the picture where it looks like Tyler was flipping off your little girl. Hehe yesterday was so fun, mainly because I got to see you, emma, and grandma!

Anonymous said...

Wow, y'all have sure been busy and having a lot of fun since I last checked in. Enjoy the Utah outdoors for us. And congrats to Dave on his new job (I think...it just means he'll be gone more!)

Emily said...

I have been wanting you to post pictures of your family for SO long! I am so happy. I didn't even recognize Crystal. And Tyler is one handsome young man! Wow, how fun to see your family! So many good memories with the Scriver Family. They were such a prominent part of my childhood and I love them for that.

Michele said...

Sounds like a wonderful get together.

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

Fun! I love Bear Lake! Maybe someday we can have a Miller family Reunion- Wait- probably not.. Glad you guys toughed it out through the rain! It kind of mixes things up when it rains!