I had Dave take a belly pic of me today for Ali's scrapbook. I figured hey why not post it everyone loves a good belly pic hehe, just kidding. I'm finally 36 weeks and the end is in sight. I no longer feel like i'm going to be pregnant forever. Things are defiantly moving along. I'm having contractions (sporadic ones) and am at a 2 (don't ya love the details) :). It will still be awhile but hey i've come this far right I can hold out a few more weeks. Not that I really have a choice. Also wanted to post this adorable pic of my family. Dave is catching some ZZZZ's before work and Emma crawled up next to him for some snuggle time. Tickles my heart.
8 comments:
Ru-Ru cute girl in the top picture, and in the second. Your Kitchen Aid sounds fun but not as much as a boat!!!
When is the baby due? Will I get to come see you when I am in Utah? Will you have the baby by then? I want to see you REAL bad.
Cute belly picture! Love the other picture too with Dave and Em! So sweet! You guys have so much going on to look forward to! My neighbor had a baby last week and we went and saw them yesterday. They had a baby girl named Lily. Man am I baby hungry! I can't wait till you have yours!
YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD AND CUTE SHIRT.IT IS FUN TO WATCH EMMA WITH HER DAD.WE MISS YOU GUYS.I AM EXCITED FOR YOU HAVING ANOTHER BABY GIRL.GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING.
You look like your about six months pregnant is all, if that. We're counting down to the 18th.
Keep us posted on the baby news... Emma will love having a little playmate.
Hey, I tried your chicken parmesan recipe and it was really good! I added it to our site.
Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. You're still looking great. Tell Emma and Howie hi from the kids.
I'm sure every pregnant woman would want to look half that good. Luv the rub on in the background I've been meaning to ask you about that, it looks great.
Post a Comment