Once a month we try to get Emma together with all of her Miller side cousins for a play date. This month we hit Clearfield Aquatic center. The kids seemed to have a blast! I couldn't believe the progress Em has made in the pool. She has always liked water but only shallow water. She was great in the deep end. I got her to go all the way under numerous times. She was laughing, blowing bubbles and having a blast versus clinging to me. Em also got to go down her very first waterslide. Well big waterslide. It was so much fun watching the kids together. I'm excited Emma has so many cousins that are close in age.
Emma and little Paul
Hyrum
Josh and Paul chillin in the swings
Celebrating Kati's birthday before heading to the pool
4 comments:
Britt that strawberry mango freezer jam was the best! We loved it! I made some homemaid bread to go with it. After giving some to Paul with the jam on it, he wouldn't eat the bread plain! I thought it was cute! Thanks for the play date it was so fun to see you and Emma! We had a blast!
Looks like you guys had fun. I think a play date at the Tracy Aviary would be fun. I think it is pretty cheap. and they have a huge playground at the park and a little water thingy that the kids could play in. Not to mention a merry-go-round and some other rides. let me know what you think. I have three more days off without school before fall semester call me and let me know what you think :)
I wish I could have been there
we need to get together so the kids can play together and so you can teach me to scrapbook.Fun pictures!!
Post a Comment