Ali came last night at 11:58. she is 6 lb 13 oz and 20 inches long. Britt sent me to work for the ambulance last night only to begin having contractions right after I left. I went on two calls and in the middle of the second call with a patient in the ambulance my phone rings. seeing it was Britt I had to answer (don't tell my boss) she said it was really hurting so she called B to get a ride to the hospital. seeing as I was already on my way to the U with a patient I just stayed there and had a wheelchair waiting for her in the ambulance bay. B would make a GREAT ambulance driver flying down the freeway and running red lights. we got Britt to labor and delivery she was at 8 cm. they called her Dr and the anesthesiologist and an hour later we had our little Ali. Mom and baby are doing well. hoping to get released later today.
Holy cow that is an exciting story! Wow, and wow. I love it! Congrats on the new baby! I want to come and see the fam! I haven't seen you since your wedding day...weird eh? What is your number?
Congratulations from Texas! We've been checking your blog waiting to see her. We see a little bit of Emma in that last picture of Ali. How does Emma like having a baby sister? I bet she's cute with her.
5 comments:
Wahoo!! We are so excited for you. I'll have everyone know that I was speeding and running red lights very safely.
Holy cow that is an exciting story! Wow, and wow. I love it! Congrats on the new baby! I want to come and see the fam! I haven't seen you since your wedding day...weird eh? What is your number?
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With all our love, you Montana Family.
Congratulations Brittney and David in the arrival of your little one.I am so excited for you.
Congratulations from Texas! We've been checking your blog waiting to see her. We see a little bit of Emma in that last picture of Ali. How does Emma like having a baby sister? I bet she's cute with her.
Post a Comment