1. The cooler weather 2. The leaves changing colors 3. The beginning of the holidays 4. Pumpkin patches 5. That fall smell 6. Raking (I love it) 7. Hot chocolate and soup 8. corn mazes 9. Leaf covered trails 10. little red noses and cheeks on the little ones.
Fall is hands down my favorite time of the year. Today we decided to go and find some leaves. We headed up to Mt. timp on a scenic drive. It was beautiful! Emma loved getting out and exploring. She is turning into such a great little hiker. Ali was content to stay bundled up nice and warm in the snugly. I love the picture of Dave, Howie and the girls. Before me and Dave had children we were both working and going to school. We didn't get to see each other a whole lot. So on the rare days we had together we would often drive up to this amazing overlook by mt. timp. We would spend hours in the bed of his truck just talking and studying. The above picture was taken at the overlook. I think thats why I love the picture so much. It shows me how much my life has changed, the joy (and craziness) that has been added to our family.
Our brave little explorer
Did I mention how much I love my little girls!

Other news.....Ali received her very first neigh. Emma has a whole bed full of them. We have Big two-neigh, baby two-neigh, shilo, star and bubble gum. Anyways my mom always gets Em a new horse on our outings. She let Emma pick out a new neigh at IHOP the other morning. Emma not only picked out a neigh for her but one for her baby sister. She insists this little stuffed horse is with Ali wherever she goes. She gets mad if I'm carrying Ali around without it and always runs to get it for her. What a good big sister.
7 comments:
Beautiful pics and I love the story about Ali's neigh.
The joys of having two! Yahoo! I can't believe the snow! It is beautiful huh!
Picture perfect!
Thanks so much for the girt for Paul! He and Hyrum have been loving that dog pull toy! It has been a hit! So is the ball-- they are always at our place! Thanks also for the cards! Ali is SO Precious!
I miss the Utah outdoors. I loved fall in Utah, as well. There's something about the change in seasons there. Spring and Fall are a tossup for me as far as favorite season. They're not quite the same here!
honey it has been a while since you updated I thing we need to go do some thing fun so you have somthing to blog about!how bout the Uintas?
I cannot believe how many adventures you have after just having a new born! You inspire me! I honestly want to be like that when I have children. I love it. You and Dave are so cool.
Post a Comment