I stepped into the living room today to find Two Neigh (Emma's big stuffed horse she got from her birthday and named two neigh) on his side and Emma on her stomach with her face pressed into Two Neigh's tummy. I stood there watching for a minute trying to figure out what in the world that girl was up to now. Heck, I thought, I'll just ask. When I asked Em what she was doing she looked up and said, "Baby neigh (emma) drink-drink milk from momma neigh." It all made sense, well except where she had learned such a thing. Then again I guess there were the baby pigs at the fair, and the kitten at Grandma's house. Its amazing what kids pick up on. :)
*Just a little side note, I won Dave at monopoly!!! Alright so I think he actually let me win (i get crabby when I lose) I mean he bought a railroad from me for 3,000 dollars when I was close to going out. Hmmm, ah well, I WON!*
5 comments:
what a cute little girl. I sure like her. I'm glad Howie is feeling better. Love you dear.
When Shelley was watching Hyrum at her house, she told me that Hyrum got one of Brookies dolls and lifted up his shirt and was giving the baby "Mommy Milk." I just about died! It was funny, but I thought I was a little more discreet about nursing Paul... What funny things these are to look back on!
Congrats on beating Dave! Yahoo! I think I have won that game 3 times in my whole life.
what a doll
love your everyday updates
Well, I guess that might be better than trying to explain how and what Ali is eating. I had some pretty interesting moments when nursing Josh at Aubrey's house when he boys kept asking what he was doing under the blanket and how he was eating.
Post a Comment