Friday, September 14, 2007
Sooooo.....
Still no baby (sigh). I was so excited after last weeks drs apt. when it looked like I wouldn't make it through the week, well, I made it through the week. This weeks apt. showed no new progress. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so your not all anxiously waiting. Man you think walking 5 miles a day would have done something. Ah well little Al must not be ready quite yet. Good news though, we found a good price on a new (used) transmission for our car. Yeah!! It ships out from Idaho on Monday. My Dad and Dave are awesome. They are doing all the grunt work and saving us a fortune. Did I ever mention how great my dad is. He has put soooo many hours into our car and he seems happy to do it because he gets to see Emma more. Enough rambling I suppose, Dave should be back with our burritos and crustos soon. We are relaxing with a movie and taco maker tonight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I didn't see a new blog I figured for sure, but they know when its time to come, besides maybe God just needs to tell her a little more. XOXO Auntie, M
Post a Comment