Saturday, September 8, 2007

Emma learns a new phrase





We have been excited for today for quite awhile. You guessed it, the U of U versus air force game. I'm sorry to report we lost. The score was 12-20. It was fun though, we got a touchdown in. Funny but horrifying story quick. At one point the crowd was displeased with a bad call and started chanting "Bull Sh......" over and over again. I looked at Dave and said how glad I was Em couldn't understand. About that time Emma raised her little fist and started chanting too. I was appalled! Its the first time I have heard such a word come from my sweet little girl. I know she had no clue what she was saying, she was just repeating what she heard, it was probably the same as yelling "go utes" but still! Since I have been able to stay home and take care of Emma things offend/shock me more. Anyways moving on, its weird that I dwell on food so much in my blogs but the hotdogs, sooooo good :) What a fun day, minus the swearing incident and the losing. Its been awesome, Dave has had the last three days off and we have been having a blast! Oh, one more note. I had a dr. apt. yesterday. I'm moving right along progression wise. I'll spare you the details this time :) The Dr. said she would be suprised if I make it through the week. Sooo...cross your fingers she's right!


A quick look back at games...this was Emma's first in 2005

2006

2007

6 comments:

Dave said...

If you have a baby this week Emma and I may have to go on a daddy daughter date on sat. hopefully the Utes will win.

Michele said...

well, at least she heard it from someone else & not any family or friends, I just tell Logan that it is not a word we would ever say. Let us know when the new little one arrives, Luv, Auntie, M

Anonymous said...

That's my pregnant stomach in the picture from 2005!

Tania Farr said...

LOVE THE PICTURES.EXITING NEWS ABOUT HAVING YOUR BABY GIRL.LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU DO HAVE LITTLE ALI.

Jess Young said...

What a fun week.

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

Brit you haven't published for a few days... I hope you are in Labor!!! Cute pictures, fun tradition, and I can't believe you are 9 months prego. You seriously look about 7 months prego. Good luck with the next few weeks. Nothing beats having a newborn! Except for having a newborn baby with an older sibling that loves it and their eyes just twinkle when the look at there baby sibling in the eye for the first time... Ohhhh... I love families.