Can I just tell you how much I love the fair!!! We had so much fun. We also got to hit the rodeo. It was mine and Dave's first. It was awesome! Little Emma was soooo excited, you know how she loves horses. She couldn't stop clapping and yelling. Her eyes just sparkled. Although the part where they rope the calf, flip it and tie up its feet concerned her. She kept telling us the baby moo was crying. What a great day with my family!
These pics are from little hands on the farm. It was really cute. The little kids got to be farmers and harvest food and milk fake cows etc.
This guy was so sweet. All Emma wanted to see at the fair was a horse. She kept crying and asking for them as we walked around. Dave found this guy waiting for the rodeo and asked him if his little girl could pet his horse. He was really sweet with her and even let Em sit up on the horse. Em was in heaven.
We met Adam and Mindy at the fair. Emma sure loves them. They spoiled her with food and pony rides. Me and dave purposely kept emma away from the pony rides but when she finally saw them mindy couldn't resist and bought my little girl a ride. Sweet huh. I really don't even need to mention how much she loved it look at her face.
Dave's favorite part of the fair....our traditional navajo taco, YUM.

Once again, the rodeo was awesome! I wish you could have seen Emma. It was better than a kid at disneyland.

2 comments:
So much fun when is the next rodeo?
you keep staying so busy & that baby will show her self early, maybe thats the idea. I'm starved & that taco looks awesome even for breakfast
Post a Comment