Today we had a couple hours to kill before I had to head to Volleyball. We decided it was a beautiful day and headed up Farmington Canyon. I love Farmington Canyon. It is so pretty and there are a million little side diggin roads to explore. Today we took one that took us to a cute little lake where we shared a sandwich. Emma was sooo funny. Usually it is me yelling "NO DAVE!" well this time Emma joined in a lot with a very vocal "NO DAAAADDDDY!" Howie still takes Dave side though and is all about bringin it on.
The diggin crew (minus Dave of course)
Notice the big rock
One of Dave's many nature pictures
Tight fit
So I know i'm blinking but check out Emma. The kid hates "wind in her hair" hehe.
2 comments:
What an amazing first picture of the 2 of you. I see that blown up, framed & matted in your room. Its so natural & it really shows your love 4 each other with the sparkle in your eyes. LOVE IT! I can't believe your due any day, you are truly blessed. Luv, Auntie, M
I love it up in those mountains! Brad and I have explored them before, you know, his excuse for going to look for bucks! We missed you at the Aviary, hate to admit it, but you missed out! We had a blast, hope your car is all fixed!
Post a Comment