Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over

Ah look at my precious little girls. I am just so happy and feel so blessed. Dave pretty much gave the rundown of Ali's exciting birth. All I can say is it all happened fast! I'm sure glad I got the epidural in, it was looking like there wouldn't be time for a minute there. Besides being fast everything went great. We were released from the hospital Sunday afternoon. Emma has been great. She loves being the big sister. Everytime I go check on Ali in her basinet there are always a handful of Emma's favorite stuffed animals in there. Em loves to hold and rock Ali. She has been such a big helper. Its suprising how much Ali looks like Emma did as an infant. She has darker hair though. Its a good thing Dave is so pretty seeing as our girls take after him hehe. I also wanted to thank all of our awesome family and friends who have been so supportive. Thanks also to everyone who left comments, its good to hear from ya!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! Ya know, reading your blog post reminds me of all the notes you use to write. You have a gift at writing and I love, just as much as I did then, reading your stories. I hope so much to come and see you and the family. I will be home Friday the 21st-Wednesday the 26th. I will call if something can work out. Oh how I would love to see you!

Michele said...

You are blessed because of the wonderful mother you have & will continue to be. They are blessed to have you. All my love & support, Auntie, M

Kati said...

Having two kids is the greatest! Ya there are real hard times when so much is happening at once, but seriously watching my two boys showing love to eachother, by sharing and hugging and cute phrases by Hyrum, I just feel like it is one of my greatest joys! You probably know what I mean! I am just so happy for your family! I love the pictures!

Jess Young said...

So, can I take some credit for B being a would-be-a-great abulance driver since I was in the back telling him to go through the lights after I checked for cars and to go around the 'slow' cars (those only going 75) on the freeway? I love the pics. I'm still trying to think of more excuses to come over and see you all without being too much of a nuisance.