Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm so glad when daddy comes home!!

After a crazy busy night with no sleep on the ambulance and after a crazy drive home where he had to use his tow-strap to free someone on the freeway Dave was greeted by a very excited little Emma. When Dave is gone Emma pouts, "Daddy come plaaaaay with me." Well ya see, Em was soooo excited because it had snowed all night. After putting up some Christmas decorations Dave and I bundled the little ones and we went out to play in the snow!






Emma tried her hand at catching snowflakes on her tongue. Look closely she got one!!

Dave tried his darndest to build a snowman...the snow just wasn't wet enough.


Ali is ever so patient with us.



Howie didn't want to miss out on all the fun



What a beautiful beautiful morning! Dave didn't even seem to mind that his weekly bike ride was canceled. How could he be I guess with three pairs of cross-country skis he has been dying to break in!!



So you know how I love to tell stories about my kids....well yesterday we had to take Em to the doctor. I'll spare you the details because I'm sure you don't want to hear what color of poop shes been having. Anyways they were worried she was having liver or gallbladder problems and had to run some labs on her, meaning they had to draw blood. I stayed with Ali in the waiting room at the lab and made dave take Emma back. I was flippin hyperventilating and shaking as I waited to hear Emma start screaming. She never did. She sat there calmly and watched in interest as they poked her and sucked out the blood. She so takes after Dave. Anyway so not to leave you worried we got one of the test results back and its fine, just waiting on one more.

5 comments:

Tania Farr said...

i love the new page is so cute.love the pictures of the kids.its a great day to play outside.

HappyHodges said...

Oh what a great morning! Dave is so good to work all night and just keep truckin when he gets home. Poor Em, I hope everything is ok, please keep me updated and let us know if we can do anything. I love Ali all bundled up!

Emmy Bludorn said...

Cute pictures. Dave's such a good daddy. And good job, Emma, at the doctor's office. I can't even watch when they take my blood.

Michele said...

Snow pics are one of my favorite to scrap!

Kati said...

I LOVE the picture of Emma trying to catch snowflakes in her mouth! She is so cute! And it brings back so many joyful memories! Also I LOVE the picture of Ali all bundled up and her beautiful face looks SO CUTE!!! Cute kids Brit!