Happy Birthday sweet little Emma. We love you so much. You have enriched our lives in a way we didn't know was possible. We have loved each and every sweet, crazy, tender moment with you. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Emma! All these pictures made me cry, I cant believe she is 3 today! Thanks for letting us be part of today and for letting us love both your girls as if they were our own! We love you so much Em!
5 comments:
Soooooooooooooo cute! Happy birthday Emma.uau 3 years old!Emma you are such a Beautiful girl.Hope you have fun!
Happy Birthday Emma! All these pictures made me cry, I cant believe she is 3 today! Thanks for letting us be part of today and for letting us love both your girls as if they were our own! We love you so much Em!
How fun! Happy Birthday Emma! 3 huh - wow, time may creap for them, but it sure flies for us mommies!!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! I hope you had some fun! 3 years old! Wow! We love ya!
Happy Birthday Emma!! we hope you hade a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment