Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by: Jen, Krystal and Mindy

Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!

1. I used to be a body wash and loofah girl. Now I am all about Dove bar soap. It makes me feel cleaner AND softer.

2. I can't sing worth a darn.

3. I like to bake for people to offer condolences or congratulations or just for fun. If you ever receive a plate of cookies from me know it is my way of saying, "I'm thinking of you".

4. I love children. I love watching them grow and hit new milestones. I especially love my children, but all children are amazing and unique.

5. When I was five I really thought me and my best friend from across the street, Emily, would marry twin princes and we would all live happily ever after forever and ever.

6. I don't like pumpkin pie but I make it every Thanksgiving.

I tag: Emily, my aunt Michele, Kelli, Tania, Jessica A. and Teddy.

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

So fun! I love when you cook! And do you think you will love my baby girl?!?!?

Jessica Adamson said...

You and Emily may not have married twin princes...but look how well it turned out!