



Friday morning we had one of my good friends, Kelli, take our pictures at Farmington Pond. The Girl is AMAZING. I can't even stress it enough. I will just have to let the pictures speak for themselves. Kelli was so professional and so thoughtful. She even brought treats to bribe my little ones. Anyway, if you are interested in learning more (as you should be) visit her site, Grey Photography. You won't regret it, I promise. Thanks Kelli, you are the best!







12 comments:
Beautiful!Beautiful!Beautiful is all I can say about the new page and the pictures.You guys look amazing.Love the girls outfit.
These pictures are so precious what a cute family!!!
Those pictures are adorable. I love them. You all look great.
Oh my they turned out PERFECT!!! I love them and you all look so stinkin cute!
Gorgeous, think we could get family pictures done by her when we are there? Love the new look!
The blog looks great and the family even better!! I love your pictures! They are beautiful.
Britt, I love your new page! I had such a great time with you guys. You really are such a beautiful family. Thanks so much!
By the way did I mention I love the new Page!
Holy Cow! You guys look SO great!! The girls couldn't be more adorable! You're right, the pics are fantastic - they will make such a great memory. I also like the page, it was the frosting on the cake with the red in the pictures.
I love them! They are so so amazing! But not to give all the credit to the photographer, althought she did a great job, you guys are a way cute family! I am excited taht you guys got a pass to cherry hill! That will be alot of fun for you all! O love the new look of your blog- die hard U of U fans!
honey I have something serious to talk to you about! Nick brought to my attention that my blog and yours is missing something! we don't have a picture of little Howie! I feel like a terrible parent.
OH MY stinkin' CUTE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics. You guys are the cutest family ever! And I love the red blog, so cute!!!
Post a Comment