
Guess who's cord finally fell off? I wanted to keep it. Dave gave me a big fat no. Apparently I am now one of those creepy, over-the-top, cherish EVERY little thing that has to do with my baby moms. Haha, nice.
Isn't that the cutest belly button you have ever seen? I'm pretty dang sure it is.
Next on the agenda...first real bath. Yay!
5 comments:
Don't you just want to gobble this baby up! So SWEET!
Don't worry about wanting to keep the cord, There are people out there weirder than that.
Examples:
#1 My good friend kept her pee sticks.... the ones she took when she found out she was prego. That's gross.
#2- My aunt (now ex-aunt... thankfully)- kept her babies placenta's in her freezer. Double gross.
Ummm so I probably shouldn't tell you I still have the pee stick? No placenta in the freezer though ;)
Oh he is just SOOOO CUTE!!!
I agree with breezi the pee stick thing is Gross!!!
What a cute little baby boy! I have not been on the blog circuit for awhile so I am just now seeing him. Congratulations! Meg's cord just fell off about an hour ago and I, too, am having a hard time parting.
Post a Comment