
Don't let this picture fool you, this boy never sleeps. Alright, that is an exaggeration, he hardly sleeps. In fact about a week ago he slept from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am (a whopping two hours) without waking up once. The fact that I'm even mentioning it shows what a rare occurrence it was. He usually is up every 1/2 hour to every hour needing snuggles. I think if he had been my first baby I would be frazzled. But he's my baby baby and I know this stage won't last forever.
No, it won't last nearly long enough. Poo on sleep or being productive, if my baby needs snuggles, he gets snuggles.
No, it won't last nearly long enough. Poo on sleep or being productive, if my baby needs snuggles, he gets snuggles.Did I mention he likes to be held and loved on? No, no, like is not nearly a strong enough word. Speaking of which little man just discovered I put him down and is hollering for me.
Other things he likes? Tummy time, the crazy sisters, baths and naptime with mommy (my favorite).
One last thing, these pictures make my heart hurt. Love this little one. Love every little thing about him.
4 comments:
Awe! I am so glad you got a snuggly little boy!
I swear it's boys! Both of my babies were just like that, hardly slept, and I was very frazzled! But you're right, fortunately, it doesn't last long! He is SO sweet!!
Too adorable not to love.
I would like to point out that Dave is smashing Canyon's toes just like I did to Parley. You better have gave him as much crap as you did me.
Post a Comment