Friday, August 13, 2010

Superheros

The other day while I was taking yet even more newborn pictures of Canyon (remind me to edit and post some of them before he's 6) the girl's were busy preparing to save the world.


But wait, what's a superhero costume without a mask?

By the way, pipe cleaners....BEST invention ever!! It's amazing everything the girls make out of them.



Superhero shoes are also a must...


And last but not least, a superhero needs a special superhero call

"Have no fear, Astronaut is here!!!"


Ali's call was a bit more simple, "Superman!!!"

I've said it before and I'll say it again...LOVE these girls. Life is never boring with them around.

3 comments:

Kati said...

What SUPER girls they are! AND they are super cute- I can't believe how much they play the part!

Jess Young said...

They are so awesome!

Emmy Bludorn said...

Cute, cute girls. They are so grown up. Clara loves to run with her brothers and sing the Batman song. Anything with a cape is Batman to her.