Today in Primary they announced it was my birthday this week. As soon as we got home from church Emma and Ali retreated to their room and promptly hung a sign on their door.
Did you get that? Wizards allowed, muggles are not. Emma and Ali just happen to be the only wizards in our house.
Over the next few hours, amidst many giggles and conspiratory smiles they disappeared behind their bedroom door with construction paper, tape, markers, boxes, wrapping paper and many other treasures.
I'm pretty sure they are going to burst with excitement before the big day.
Oh, how I love those giggling geese. I'm so glad they have each other. Everyone should have a best-friend-sister.

1 comment:
They sure are clever girls! And seriously, how cute that they are best buddies! Happy birthday Muggle--- that is, in a couple of days!!! I can't wait to see what they made for you!
Post a Comment