Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Favorites

Besides Sunday nap, which, by the way, was a delicious 2 1/2 hours long today, our Sunday walk is something I look forward to all week. 

This is how little man rolls...


except on my back.  And boy, how he loves it.  He thinks he is king of the expedition from his high perch and will yell at anyone who gets too far ahead demanding they get back in line. It sounds something like this "AAA-EEEE!!" "Siiiii-ssssyyy!!".  I'm not sure why he calls Ali by name but refers to Emma as Sissy. Hmmm.

We usually get a furry creature or two along for the ride. 


I swear he thinks he's part K9.

Today was an exceptionally fine day.


I put together a little, errrr, scavenger hunt for the girls hoping it would distract them and allow us to complete the hilly, 3 mile loop.


Yeah...that plan backfired a bit. They were much too occupied with scouring and exploring that we maybe, maybe made it a whole 1/2 mile.  Because of their huge smiles and excitement I forgave them, though...grudgingly ;).

We tried to convince Ali to hop in the little bag and be our something green. 


She was having none of that. Look at that expert stink eye.  Makes a mama proud, I tell you. 

Luckily we found some pine boughs that worked instead.


 Whew!

Can't wait until next Sunday! Hopefully Dave will be able to join us.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

wow, wow, wow! What an AWESOME Sunday! BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!

Mindy said...

I love the bright photos... the clothes are perfection. I love seeing photos of your beautiful kids and fun adventures. :)

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Such cute kiddos. Love the photos :)