Holy crap, girl! You're doing an amazing job!!
Oh, this cookie is SO good! Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmm! J/K. Way to go! I've almost gained that much weight! (not really, just half that). I've never even heard of a burpee, but they look awesome, especially with the pull-up rings.
WAY TO GO!!!!! Jess has gained half that, I have gained double that... Wow. haha! Anyway, congrats to you, I do hope you invest in the rings!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy crap, girl! You're doing an amazing job!!
Oh, this cookie is SO good! Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmm! J/K. Way to go! I've almost gained that much weight! (not really, just half that). I've never even heard of a burpee, but they look awesome, especially with the pull-up rings.
WAY TO GO!!!!! Jess has gained half that, I have gained double that... Wow. haha! Anyway, congrats to you, I do hope you invest in the rings!
Post a Comment