Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Operation Jiggle-Be-Gone: The Finale

Week 1: -6.6 lbs
Week 2: -2 lbs
Week 3: -4 lbs
Week 4: -1.4 lbs
Week 5: -.1 lb
Week 6: -4.5 lbs

Total = 18.6  
  
The results are finally in and....I won!!  Not only did I lose the most percentage wise (11.82%) I lost the most lbs. I'm one happy girl!  And slightly sick.  I decided to celebrate by skipping dinner yesterday and eating 3 4 cookies instead (it was cookie Monday). BIG mistake. I don't think my body knew what to do with all that sugar after 6 weeks of hardly any. I'm still nauseous. Never again, I tell you, never again. Anyway, I can't wait to head out on a guilt free shopping spree with the winning money! I might wait just another week or two, though.  I still have a few lbs to go before I hit my ultimate goal. Until then..lots of window shopping! ;)

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YOU GO GIRL! YOU WON! WOOOO HOO!!! I can't wait to see the fun things you buy--be sure and post some pics of your fabulous shopping spree!

Mindy said...

Congratulations on your win!! Post some pics of you 20 lbs lighter, okay? You looked fabulous before, and I'm sure you look even fabulouser now. You are amazing!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Woot Woot!!! You are amazing!

High Fives! Can't wait to see what you are going to get with that prize money!

Tania Farr said...

Uau good job Brittney.