Dave finished the toy boxes he has been making for the girls. I decided the girls' room needed some order to it, it was getting crazy out of control. So, Dave made them each a place to put their toys. If the toys don't fit....then its time to get rid of some. Dave did an amazing job. For the two boxes it only cost 30 bucks in supplies, but it took many, many hours on Dave's part. I wish you could have seen him. He spent a lot of time on the details to make them extra cute and girly. He sure loves his girls. 

I had to add some pictures of the monkeys just playing around. Em and Al are really starting to play together more. Its so cute to watch. I'm sorry the pics are kind of dark. The toy boxes are still in the basement where there isn't the greatest lighting.




9 comments:
those are some cute pics. I wish I was able to come home!
Man, that boy never stops amazing me! The pictures are so cute! I hope you guys have fun on your adventures this week, I am super bummed we don't get to go, this baby isnt even here yet and its already screwing up plans!
I love the toy boxes - he did a great job. And the girls look so cute together; it's so much fun when they become friends. Ellie and Matt are playing checkers together right now - they just grow closer.
Ali looks just like you! It is crazy. She literally looks exactly like you. I love it. You have such beautiful girls--but it's not surprising since they came from you. Dave did such a great job on this. I am super impressed. Well done Dave! Also, CONGRATS on graduating. That is super exciting.
Those are the cutest toy boxes ever.Good job David!Emma and Ali look so cute and happy.
It must be so nice to have a handy man around, the toys however, seem to grow when your not looking, a Mcdonalds toy, school stuff, etc. I pitch some when Logan is at school, like the Mcds! They are adorable, the chests & the girls!
How adorable! I love the boxes and the cute pictures of the two interacting! Dave sure does a great job!
SO CUTE! Those are some great toy boxes! You cant find anything that good in a store - lucky girls. You can tell they were made with lots of love!
your little girls are so cute!! oh and yes the boxes are fun to :) it's great that they are starting to play together how fun!
Post a Comment