- Family bike ride. I love biking with my family, it is one of my absolute favorite things to do. We just hit some back roads around our house. Dave let me ride his road bike while he pulled the trailer behind his mountain bike. I am head over heels in love with Dave's road bike. It is amazing! I told him we need to start saving up money to get him another one so I can have his. Oh and on a positive note I am starting to feel comfortable in the clip in pedals. No embarrassing mishaps this time hehe. Dave got a phone call in the middle of our ride and because of a change of plans we had to head back home. I cried, literally. I blamed my sniffles on allergies though, hehe. I was just loving being out biking on a beautiful morning with just Dave and the girls. It was hard to see it end. Another quick note on biking....Dave has been training a lot lately and it is really paying off. We really pushed it today. You have to keep in mind that with the Mt. bike and the trailer Dave had a good 55 lbs on me but still kept ahead of me.
- Naptime. After our bike ride Dave went on a ride with some friends. While he was gone there were about 45 minutes where both girls were napping. Even though my bed was piled high with laundry that needed to be folded I grabbed a good book and headed for the couch. It was so nice to get lost in a good book for awhile.
- Cherry Hill!!! We broke down and bought season passes. We had a blast. I am definitely looking forward to sunny summer days spent floating down the lazy river.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Ah Saturday!
I love Saturdays! Highlights of our day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
ooooh so fun, I can't believe that we will be there in a few days!
sounds like a blast. you deserve sunny days in the lazy river...
jess
What a good Saturday! Adam is gone on business so, we didn't have that much adventure here. Addy and I enjoyed eachother though. Your girls look so happy in the pics (and so cute!! I love little swim bodies!) Anyway, I have a simple craft that Addy and I did the other day. It may not sound fun to you, but she loved it. I took a paper plate and punched holes around it, and then one in the center. Then we took yarn and she strung it from center to edges the way she wanted and made a dream catcher!
You guys never miss a Saturday! We need to be better at that. And I think I may need to help Brock rethink his decision not to buy Cherry Hill passes. I need to be floating down that lazy river with you!
What a great day you ended up having with your family, just the way it should be. Although I am sorry about you having to cut the morning ride short. We will have to come along one day for a Cherry Hill adventure, but again no season passes for us, this isnt quite the summer for me to be buying season passes to a place I have to constantly squeezing this body into a swim suit, he he!
You guys always are up to something fun. You're going to have such a fun summer - 2 kids is so easy and so fun and so great. Enjoy it!
You guys weekends are great!The girls look sooooooooo cute on their swimming suit on.I love the picture of Emma with the green sunglasses.soooooooooo cute!
***by the way Brittney you guys need to came visit us and the girls can play with Thomas in the back yard and we can have lunch together in my in-laws house.Just let me know when would work for you.I miss be able to have a friend to talk to.
Post a Comment