Laundry, never ending laundry! The girls have been GREAT helpers, like usual. After scattering clean socks all over the living room and dining room they decided to dump the folded laundry out of the basket and use it as their own personal ship.
By yardwork I mean we (alright Dave) raked the leaves into a pile in the corner of our lawn and then threw the girls into it, much to Ali's dismay and Emma's enjoyment. We had good intentions of disposing of the leaves afterwards, but as it turns out, our garbage can is chuck full, so, the leaves are still sitting out there in a glorious pile :)
Other odds and ends from our lives....Ali's hair is really starting to come in. Its so thick and has a hint of curl to it which makes it simply crazy.
Seriously look at that crazy mess. Its even worse dry. I decided it was time to tame it.....
Ali now sports an adorable little pony tail and we have began calling her pebbles :) You know....from the Flintstones.
Ali has also recently decided maybe walking really is better than crawling. She took her first step about two months ago but has been really resistant to taking more than a few steps at a time since then. The last couple of days she has really started trying out her walking legs. It is such a joy to watch. I LOVE watching her cruise around on her wobbly little legs with her shoulders hunched over and her hands clenched tightly in little fists and a big ol' grin on her face. I have tried catching it on video numerous times but to no avail. I'll keep trying though.
Some other exciting news....I have a new nephew! Brad and Kati welcomed sweet little Bryan on Wednesday. Congrats you guys!!!
Well that abouts sums up our happenings. Actually, I could go on and tell you about temple dates, Chinese food and shopping with grandma but I've probably already lost ya. I do apologize, I realize this has been a very random post but heck...its been a really random week :)

5 comments:
honey I like your random post. you are right it has been a random week. I'm glad things are getting back to norm!
Ha ha! We call Bailey pebbles too! We do the same thing with her hair. I just can't get Bailey to sit still enough to get a good picture of it all done up!
Your girls are adorable! Take it easy!
~Les
I love your random week. The laundry story hits home very well! I can't tell you how many times I have to re-fold piles during my week! Addyson loves discovering somthing she recognizes and making sure I know who it belongs too. Of course it is normally at the BOTTOM of the pile making it all tumble! Awe...kids. Love Ali's hair and you described her walking perfectly. I love that stage - it is much too cute watching them take that little leap of faith. Also, I am glad you have a computer available! What would we do without your updates of your adorable family?!
I have to admit the favorite part of this post is the undies on the heads, he he! And my favorite part of your random week was when you girls came for a visit!
I definitely like your random weeks! We got to see you more!
Post a Comment