The girls are fast asleep. I am in my cozy pajamas with my bright blue, extra warm, shag socks on (that Dave absolutely hates) to accessorize. I have a pan of fudge mint brownies in the oven (and a resolve to work out twice as hard on Monday :)), and am headed down to watch my favorite movie ever (see below) while I wait up for Dave.
Boy oh boy how Saturday nights have changed. Ah well, Keira Knightley and chocolatey heaven here I come :) And don't worry...I'll take my hideous socks off before Dave walks in.
6 comments:
Oh I love it. That sounds like such a dream right now, I can't even tell you. SO jealous.....we so should be friends. We are on the same page girlfriend.
We should have spent more nights like that together! Especially with those mint chocolate brownies that I LOVE oh so much!
We really need to get together soon. I am really missing you guys.
Sounds like a great night to me! You are too nice I would tell Dave to deal with the socks, he he! Lets play this week!
Oh by the way I wanted to talk to you about a Christmas time idea I had, don't let me forget!
Speaking of yummy things to eat... try the brownie chocolate chip cheesecake recipe on allrecipes.com It's B's new absolute favorite dessert.
sounds like heaven to me!
Post a Comment