Anyway, this Thanksgiving was GREAT. Dave and I have a Thanksgiving tradition where we run in the cold turkey race (a 5k) as a family every Thanksgiving morning. Its our way of getting in some exercise before we gorge ourselves later in the day. This year, Dave worked the night before and we were short on mullah for the entrance fees so we weren't able to participate. I improvised and went on a solo run while Dave and the girls napped. I have to admit, I missed the race day excitement and my little family but thoroughly enjoyed my peaceful run. It was a beautiful morning and great start to the day.
We went to my parent's house this year for Thanksgiving and for once, my WHOLE family was there. We weren't missing a single person. It was crazy, noisy, crowded and I loved every minute of it. Ya know, its no wonder I love Thanksgiving so much. It involves two of my favorite things in the whole world, family and food :)
I had to add these last pictures in. One of the grandkids favorite thing to do is climb on Grandpa. He is so much more patient then I am. Its weird, he even seems to enjoy all the attention.Thanks again mom and dad for an AMAZING Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
What a great time! We had a very crowded and noisy day too....doesn't it make the day great?! I couldn't help but laugh at your dad - my pop is the same way! He loves to let the kids tackle him down.
Oh, and I completely agree with the changing tastebuds thing. I just descovered that I am in love with Almonds! Yummo!
Looks like it all turned out Great! I am glad you had a nice tine with your family!
We really need to come again at Thanksgiving.....next year?
Post a Comment