Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Game Plan



Can you tell who we will be rootin' for in today's big game? Sadly, we will not be at the game, nor even watching it on TV. We will have to settle for listening to it on the radio, that won't stop us from cheering loudly though :)



On a totally unrelated subject I had to post a pic of the back of Emma's head to show off the full effects of her awesome hair do. Her hair is starting to come in thicker and is getting longer which means, it's a whole lot of fun! I love trying new dos on her and she loves having my undivided attention so she can tell me all her stories. It works out great.


8 comments:

Dave said...

I was going to wear RED under my scrubs today But I forgot.

Clark spelled out BYU on the back of his scrubs with tape. So I came up behind him pretended to be reading it and stuck a piece of tape underneith that said "SUCKS!"

We can't have a BYU fan at the U!

Brittney said...

Real mature babe :)

Dave said...

honey it was Clark, the cowboy.

Krystal said...

Sorry you can't see the game! We are going to a party...so we have the privelage to watching it! Your girls look adorable. I love Emma's hair! I have done that with the front of Addy's before...never thought of turning upside down! It is even cuter!! She's going to be a doll at church tomorrow, thanks to your great ideas!

Brittney said...

Well I guess if its Clark then its ok ;)

jessi9380 said...

Yea Dave!!!! Why hasn't Clark been fired yet?!?!?!? I personally wrote him up like 3 times!!!
Anyway, Britt, adorable hair! I seriously cannot even do a french braid! It looks totally cute!

Jess Young said...

Super cute girls! Awesome cake! And Body Worlds sounds fascinating! This Saturday I survived my piano recital, went to Twilight with my book club, then did Rebecca's 6 month pics. Glad that's all done. Yeah Utes! And Congrats to you on Dave finishing his intership (since I know it is a family effort)!

Michele said...

I so want a little girl for all the cute dos, well thats one reason anyways!