our latest cake date creation.....
Isn't he handsome?! We are quite proud. Admittedly, the kids didn't help much with this one (although the missing frosting gobs would make you think otherwise), they ran around playing and snacking on the candy decorations instead. Not to worry though, we have a super kid friendly project planned for next week.


6 comments:
what a cute cake.Good job!
Wow! You guys are so good! And thanks again for the delicious cake sucker!! Mmmmmm it really hit the spot and made a bad saturday night here lighten up a bit!
I don't know how you keep up that figure with all the sweets you make....oh yes I do, just see posts below te he :)
I love Sammy! I would almost hate to eat him - he's that cute! Great job ladies.
Also, Body Worlds looks so cool! I want to go so bad....Adam on the other hand wants nothing to do with it. He is a queesy man! Sometimes it the pits having a sissy for a husband ;) hehe.
That is so cool! How'd you make him? That'd be a cool 1st birthday cake for my Sam!
Always doing something fun and yummy!
Post a Comment