Sunday, November 30, 2008

I laughed...

Funny #1
Lately, Emma really, and I mean REALLY, wants a blue robe. I told her to ask Santa for one. Apparently, Santa takes too long, so, Emma decided we should just make our own robes. Her recipe:

Ingredients:
The fur from one cat

Directions:
Take the fur from one cat and mix it really fast until it turns blue and then....WALA you have a blue robe.

You have to admit, the girl is creative! Maybe I should start sewing with Emma more and cooking with her less. She seems to think everything can be made in the kitchenaid. I am curious though, of how she is going to get the fur off of the cat.

Funny #2
Poor Dave has come down with the puke flu. I left Emma home to take care of him while I took Ali and ran to the store for saltines and 7 up. When I returned home this is what I found...


What a sweet girl, not only did she use her quiet voice and offer Daddy lots of juice (she informed me of all this when I got home) she gave Daddy her favorite stuffed animal, Pinky.

Funny # 3
Ali's new favorite game is ring-around-the-rosies. She will come and find me and Emma and pull on us and grunt until she gets us on our feet and in a circle holding hands. She doesn't quite grasp the concept of "we all fall down" yet though. Em and I will fall to the ground while Ali toddles around us as fast as she can go, laughing so hard I really worry she may burst.

I love my girls and the simple joys they bring me. Even on crazy days like today, when I seriously consider going back on birth control :), they find little ways to make me laugh and bring sunshine to my day.

3 comments:

HappyHodges said...

I love this your girls kill me! I adore them so much (incase you have forgotten!). Poor Dave, I hope he gets feeling better, but I am sure with care like that he will be going again in no time!

Kati said...

I laughed too! Those are funny stories totally worth documenting!

Michele said...

Cute! Don't ask how she'll get the fur, she'll probably tell you! As I'm typing Logan came in & asked why a unicorn was on Dave & I said Em was making him fell better & he replyed, he just needs a blessing......oooh the joys of wee ones!