Today I had to go visiting teaching and was getting ready to to head out the door with the girls. Dave, being the great guy he is, insisted I leave the wee ones at home with him because he missed them. Nevermind the fact that he had worked all night and was in the middle of a 106 hr. work week. He promised they would be fine. I came home to find this...

Yup, Dave and Ali were out cold on the couch and Emma was crying out the window because she had no one to play with. It was all rather cute. I'm just glad it was Ali who fell asleep instead of Emma. Who knows what the house would have looked like if Ali had been left unsupervised ;).
2 comments:
Dave I didn't know you drooled so bad in your sleep! How embarassing.
Awe! Sweet!
Post a Comment